Introduction and general terms
Thanks you for shopping at lovekikimoon.com. Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. Our privacy and security policy outlines the information we collect about you, how and why we use the information and the choices you have to restrict our usage of this information.
In order to provide you with the full range of our services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information will kiki moon collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from kiki moon such as newsletters or articles we may ask for personal information about you, for example, your name, e-mail address, or postal address. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable kiki moon to provide you with the services you select.
How will kiki moon use the information they collect about me?
kiki moon will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that kiki moon may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- IP addresses may be used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use. Where kiki moon proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
Contact & Information
kiki moon may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- To invite you to participate in surveys about services (participation is always voluntary); and
- For marketing purposes where you have not asked to be excluded from this.
- kiki moon won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you if you ask not to be contacted for these purposes.
- kiki moon will keep your information confidential and we will only use your information within kiki moon .
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the kiki moon website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service.
- Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information kiki moon® holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions relating to data protection.
Cookies Policy – Information kiki moon collects from you
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and can allow us to tailor the website to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the lovekikimoon.com features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.